- Student 研究 provides the opportunity for our students to learn outside the classroom, and to use their skills during the summer months when they can concentrate on conducting 研究 and working together with a faculty mentor and with other students. Student 研究 can be a transformational experience for students when working on an independent project, 他们可以在哪里探索他们感兴趣的话题.
- 学生研究辅助与现金娱乐网注册的毕业生毕业后安置. It has helped them with securing interviews with potential employers as 研究 can compensate for required years of experience in industry. It makes them stand out from the large pool of applicants for various professional schools and makes them desired candidates for graduate school. 除了, 研究 and presentation of their 研究 at conferences helps students build a network of professional correspondences that will benefit them in their professional life.
学生研究办公室每年资助50多个研究项目. 所有学科的学生都可以申请研究经费. 研究补助金可作下列用途:
The 大学预科研究学院 helps high school students better their understanding of 研究 and learning in a college environment. By working closely with 皇冠新现金网 undergraduates and faculty members on 研究 projects for twelve months, the high school students explore areas of interest and gain experiences and skills that will benefit them academically and professionally. The 研究 projects act as a catalyst introducing students to potential academic career paths.
The opportunities for student 研究 are not limited to a particular school or discipline. 这所大学的四所学院包括艺术学院 & Letters, Business, 健康 Sciences, and Sciences engage in student 研究. Students from a wide variety of disciplines take advantage of these opportunities. 2018年的研究课题有:
- 酸性矿山排水地表可视化. 指导教师:博士. 爱德华Zovinka
- Writing Empathy, Learning Compassion: The Emotional Life of a Hospice 健康 Care Professional. 指导教师:博士. 罗克珊娜Caza
- 压力的神经科学. 指导老师: Dr. Shlomit Flaisher-Grinberg
- 利用机载热成像技术实现流动可视化. 指导教师:Br. 马吕斯斯特罗姆
- Effects of a sensory friendly classroom on Kindergarten children’s attention skills during classroom tasks (fine motor, 视觉运动). 指导教师:博士. Julie Nagle和Dr. 詹妮弗Misiura
- Comparing the Microwave Assisted Synthesis of Tripeptides to Traditional Peptide Synthesis Methods. 指导教师:博士. Balazs Hargittai